We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Tuesday, October 27, 2009

bird sounds and videos for your cat to watch

So I read that you can enhance your cat's home even more by playing videos of animals of prey. It is an interesting idea, far less dangerous than having hamsters, rabbits or fish as pets for your cat. I don't like the idea of scaring a bird to death because any one of my cats wants to bat at it.

I went online and found a few bird videos, complete with flying and bird sounds. I tested them out on Sayang, who sat on my lap, and saw her response towards the videos. I have here the few that she seemed interested in. Her eyes followed the movements of the birds and her ears pricked at the sounds they were making.