We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

rain and feather snuggly and kitten-like

Rain and Feather are becoming cuter every day! Today, I brought them out of their pen to let them cuddle with me in bed, and to let them play. Rain snuggled up to me and started purring. Feather started purring too, hers is softer. Then they hid under the blanket with me and Rain kept nose-kissing me.

Here is a video of them playing around the pillows and blanket, as they still are as I am typing this.