We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Sunday, April 25, 2010

if our cats could sing...

So, cats can be stress-relieving, and I am not talking about purring and their furry companionship. I took out my guitar, tuned it and sang a song about them.

It's a spoof of the Eagles song 'Love Will Keep Us Alive', entitled 'Food Will Keep Us Alive', music video staring our cats Slinky, Sayang and Scooter.



I was standing
All alone against the world outside
I was searching
For a place to hide

Lost and hungry
Now you've given me the will to survive
When I'm hungry...your food will keep us alive

Dont you worry
Sometimes you've just gotta let it ride
Your curtains tearing
Right before your eyes
Now Ive found you
Theres no more emptiness inside
When Im hungry...your food will keep us alive

I wont die for you
But I would, climb the highest bookshelf
Human, theres nothing I wouldnt do

I was standing
All alone against the world outside
I were searching
For a place to hide
Lost and hungry
Now youve given me the will to survive
When were hungry...your food will keep us alive
When were hungry...your food will keep us alive