We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Friday, December 31, 2010

Eet, rescued by reader James, up for adoption

Hello,

I picked up a stray kitten in September 2010 at the void deck of my block. At that point in time, the kitten was very skinny, hungry and in a terrible state. Thereafter, I brought him home and have since nursed him back to health. He is also sterilised and has taken all 3 vaccination jabs. However, my mum has been very unhappy with the arrival of the kitten and I am afraid I will have to hand him over to a nice and warm family.

He is now 8 months old and his name is Eet. He is toilet trained, and he loves to play with strings and balls of paper. Also, he loves to be rubbed under his chin and on his head and he is the most lovable creature although he can be quite playful at times. However, despite him being playful, he doesnt extend his claws to scratch people; he only likes to paw you. I really dont want to give him up but I have no choice.

He is currently being kept in my room together with me and there isnt much space for him to run around. For his own sake, I think a loving family will be great. Thank you so much for your help.



If you are interested to view and adopt Eet, please contact James directly at tchinhoe@gmail.com