We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Friday, August 14, 2009

This afternoon while running some errands in the neighbourhood I went to feed that skinny male orange cat again.

This time, I decided to write a note to place at their door.

It is a Chinese household. I wrote the note in my broken Mandarin, roughly translating it to:

Hi! We live nearby, saw this cat. Cat eat rice only, not enough. If it is convenient, please feed it cat food. Blk 302 Angels Pet Shop sells it very cheap. We have also brought cat food and placed it outside your house. Thank you!

I know I sound like a nosy neighbour, but then, I can't bear to see the cat eating rice and ashes everyday and look so skinny, so small in size for his age. And whatever the hell happened to the Royal Canin we already delivered to their doorstep a few days ago?