We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Scooter bit Sayang! Hard!

While in their day-to-day play-hunting they bite and wrestle with one another, I found that Sayang has a patch of fur missing from her ear - Scooter must be the culprit!

At least I don't have to worry about Slinky losing fur from playing; she doesn't play with Scooter at all.

Sayang is very obliging towards Scooter, allowing him to play with her even when she just wants to rest - which she usually indicates by sleeping in her basket or in some corner under the TV cabinet.

I thought that Sayang didn't know how to say no to Scooter, so I tried to stop them for playing for a while, but it turns out that Sayang wants to play with him too! So, I guess I will just leave them to it.