We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Soft Kitty!

If you are familiar with the sit-com The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon from this TV show likes to be sung to when he's sick. He is a bit of a hypochondriac. The song he wants sung to him is "Soft Kitty" and after watching this series I cannot get this song out of my head!

And recently when Rex the guinea pig got adopted by Auntie Rose and we were bringing him to her house, I sang the song to Rex (yes I know he is not a kitty) to calm him down as he was feeling very stressed over the move.

The song is really funny actually so I did a rendition of it. I made a little video of this same song using my guitar and scratchy voice. Just for fun - enjoy the kitty-song!