We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Monday, February 8, 2010

detergent for pets' food & water bowls

Well, mainly for our cats' water fountain.
The main reason why I bought it is that whenever I clean my cats' fountain, I find that it is virtually impossible to make sure no more detergent residue stays in the fountains' parts, and sometimes I find myself having to rinse more than once over to remove the soapy water. To make sure that I don't poison my cats if there really is any residue left over, I got us a baby accessories detergent that is made of food grade ingredients.

At least now when I wash their stuff, I don't worry that the soapy residues might turn them off drinking water, or that they get poisoned or get diarrhoea.

Not cheap though, but I reckon it is cheaper than pet bowl cleansers.