We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guiness

Hi there!

Chanced upon your blog and saw that you guys have many successful adoption and rescue cases with kitties.

I recently found a little kitten outside my place about 1 month back and have placed her in a friend's clinic till today while looking for a fosterer or adopter. Obviously, up until now, my friends and I have been having lots of difficulties getting her adopted and have to resort to asking you guys for help.

I called Aswat and spoke briefly about the possible actions to help this kitty out, and found out that you are already housing 6 black ones still looking for a home. As such, I'm hoping if a small mention of her somewhere in your blog or advertisements will help in finding her a home while I continue to house her at the clinic.

Her details can be found at: http://sg.88db.com/Pets/Pets-For-Adoption/ad-1271328/ and http://www.catwelfare.org/node/2126

Additionally, I've attached pictures of her.

Any assistance to save this little one will be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
Samantha
9273 4423