Receipts will be issued upon request. Please email Elaine at email@example.com or SMS at 90880675 to request for a donation receipt.
For veterinary donations, you can opt to visit the vet with us when we bring the animal there to make the payment directly to the vet.
We also accept cat food donations-in-kind - find out how here.
Financial contributions towards Love Kuching Project goes towards 5 main funds. For cash donations, you may specify which cause you wish to contribute to, or make a general donation.
- Operations Fund - includes transport, volunteer welfare, administration, publicity and fundraising (Seed Fund)
- Sterilisation Fund - sterilisation (TNRM) projects of stray cat colonies
- Boarding Fund - food, litter, environment and supplements
- Veterinary Fund - veterinary expenses on rescued cats in our care
- Stray Cat Fund - veterinary and transport expenses for the rescue and treatment of stray cats in critical need of medical and intensive care
We thank all of you for your kind support and generosity, without you, Love Kuching Project would not be as successful as it is today.