♥ We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
♥ Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
♥ Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
♥ Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
♥ Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Saturday, December 5, 2009

addiction dry food venison, 1 week later

After adding Addiction's Venison dry food to our cats' usual diet for the past week I realise -
  • They are not as crazy about it as they were over Taste of the Wild.
  • They tend to eat less of it, which doesn't make sense because the protein level is the same as their Royal Canin Fit 32.
  • When I mix the two foods in a bowl, they eat the Royal Canin and leave the Addiction behind.
I reckon this food is not that palatable to them that it could make it into our favourites.