We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Monday, April 12, 2010

misty and velvet want pillows

At sunrise today, I was awakened by Misty meowing her heart out. I went to refill their bowls, thinking that she was meowing in hunger. But no, she wasn't meowing for food. I cuddled her, thinking she was lonely, but she still meowed while purring in response to my cuddles. I rubbed them both with a lavender with chamomile oil blend to calm them down, and turned on some jazz music. Eventually, I took both Velvet and Misty and placed them on my bed, surrounded by pillows -

The meowing abated.