We've moved our blog here! This page will be kept online as an archive for our decade of blog posts.
Met a stray cat that needs rescue? Go to our website to submit a Rescue Request
Want to adopt a cat from us? Here are the cats that are up for adoption!
Come volunteer to clean the foster space and play with kitties!
Wish to give to Love Kuching Project? Deposit to our DBS Current Account 027-907655-0 or find out other ways to give here


Friday, January 1, 2010

co-branding and sponsorship

I received a really encouraging response from a pet product supplier in Singapore in our effort to get ourselves a corporate sponsor.

Because talks are in still in progress and we are not sure yet if Ubi Kuching Project will be in line with their corporate social responsibility objectives, I will save the disclosure till we can get some good news. It is really enjoyable knocking on doors to seek sponsorship - yes I know it's weird to enjoy it, but I have salesperson blood in me - and if this company does not work out I will relish moving on to the next lead till we can find a sponsor of some kind.

Eventually, for each door knocked, surely one will open for us. Keep your fingers crossed!